HP IDOL, enables organizations to index all enterprise data providing optimization for maximum performance and advanced search and retrieval. IDOL can understand all types of enterprise content—whether structured, unstructured or semi-structured—including over 1,000 content types using connectors for more than 400 repositories in over 150 languages. Over 500 operations can be performed on digital content by IDOL, including natural language conceptual search, parametric, field or Boolean search, automatic classification, steaming, hyperlinking, agents, summarizing, taxonomy generation, profiling, alerting and much more.
For the second consecutive year, Gartner has positioned HPE IDOL as a Leader in its Enterprise Search Magic Quadrant based on our implementation capacity and comprehensive vision.
- Over 400 Connectors to index any kind of information, including support for 1,000 different formats
- Connector Framework (Custom Connectors)
- Conceptual and Contextual Search and Retrieval
- Field, Parametric and Boolean Search
- Spelling Corrections
- Automatic Relevance detection
- Automatic Summarization
- Automatic Categorization
- Automatic Query Suggestions
- Support for 150 different languages
- Scalability and High Performance
- Full Security Integration
- Standard services based integration tier XML/JSON, Java, .Net